Real Estate Compensation Benchmarking & Plan Design
Experience reinforces the fact that compensation is an art as well as a science. Effective compensation decisions must create the performance recognition and reward programs that:
(1.) align leaders and their team members;
(2.) reflect prevailing and emerging market conditions;
(3.) assure employee recruitment, retention and satisfaction;
(4.) optimize the achievement of desired business results; and
(5.) manage within a framework of shareholder/enterprise interests.
This framework guides the successful application of current market data, proven analytical tools, sound methodologies & strategic context, enabling our clients to:
- Align compensation and rewards with performance expectations and enterprise goals.
- Offer state-of-the-art performance based incentive programs.
- Facilitate the recruitment, retention and recognition of outstanding talent.
- Provide benchmarks that influence performance behavior and results.
- Assure an optimal and cost-efficient operating platform.
- Integrate in-depth industry operating knowledge with annual and long-term compensation program design and implementation.
The annual CEL National Real Estate Compensation & Benefits Survey, started in 1989, has become the largest of its kind in the real estate industry and the industry standard upon which many rely.